Councils are required by legislation to forward plan on behalf of their communities. These forward plans outline the Councils’ vision and set out strategic objectives for achieving their vision.
Holmes Dyer was engaged by Burnside Council to manage and review the Plan in accord with Section 122 of the Local Government Act.
Tasks completed by Holmes Dyer included:
- Facilitated workshops with Council;
- Revised and reviewed the Plan;
- Prepared supporting collateral;
- Hosted community input sessions; and
- Prepared a revised vision to encapsulate Burnsides’ point of difference.