Stage 2 of the Bridgewater-Gagebrook Master Plan involves its implementation. Holmes Dyer is actively involved in the implementation process being at the forefront of negotiations with the local council and numerous State agencies with a view to deliver a holistic outcome that has buy-in from all relevant agencies.
Holmes Dyer has been responsible for:
- individual site designs involving acceptance on new housing product;
- negotiation of development applications;
- representations to amend State policies to better support the delivery of innovative and affordable housing;
- establishment and chairing of internal and external implementation committees;
- encouraging Local and State budgetary alignment with the Master Plan directions and deliverables;
- advice on the stock leverage program; and
- identification of quick wins/small wins for the community (painting, landscaping, footpaths, shelters).